Your login and password for your account on this site are not the same as your login and password for online banking through your financial institution. We allow certificates from multiple accounts and multiple account holders to be deposited into a single rewards account so you can redeem for a gift faster (in other words, you can “pool” certificates in our program), so your checking account is not tied to your rewards account. Please create a new account and password for logging points, online shopping and redeeming points.
16. My family has several accounts under different account holder names, and we have been putting all of our paper certificates into one online Rewards account. Will we still be able to do this with eDeposit?
Yes, you may enter up to 5 different account numbers to link to one online Rewards account. They do not have to have the same account holder names on them.
17. What if I need to remove one of the accounts from the eDeposit due to an account closing or perhaps that person no longer wants to share points? Can accounts be removed?
Yes, you may add, update or remove linked checking accounts at any time by logging into your online Rewards account and clicking “My Account Information” on the left side of the screen.
18. What if I open another checking account at my financial institution at a later date, can I add that account to eDeposit at a later time?
Yes, whenever you enter a paper certificate you will be reminded that you may link your accounts to the Rewards eDeposit. Or you can add an account at anytime by logging into your online Rewards account and clicking “My Account Information” on the left side of the screen.
19. Will I receive any notification letting me know that new points have been added?
No, your points will automatically deposit into your account and can be reviewed by selecting “Balance” at any time.
20. I have never had to enter my checking account number online before, will my information be safe?
Yes, when you sign up for the eDeposit feature you will notice some security features in place that have to be completed for your information to be accepted, and we also have several internal features in place to safeguard the security of your account information.